M.E IN CIVIL (TRANSPORTATION)
Area Of Interest
Highway Engg, Pavement design, Traffic Engg, Urban Transportation
Time Table Coordinator
Responsibilities as a Time table committee are as given below,
1) To prepare the time table of Odd & Even semester as per teaching scheme & syllabus given by GTU.
2) Co-ordination of other departments & verify their slots given by them.
3) Preparing time table and sending to convener for further procedure.
4) To arrange visiting faculty after considering of overload.
Student Post Matric Scholarship Coordinator
Responsibilities as a member of Postmatric Scholarship are as given below,
1) Guide the Students regarding Post Matric Scholarship for various scheme like BCK 79, BCK-80, BCK-81, BCK-81A, BCK-10, BCK-6.1, Umbrella, VKY-157, VKY-156, VKY-164, EBC etc... (Through notice board, Annoucement in classroom, conducting online counselling with students etc..)
2) Collection of Scholarship form along with documents.
3) Approve Scholarship form at Institute level through online.
4) Send Scholarship form in Hardcopy as well as softcopy to Higer Authority also.
Placement Cell Coordinator
Responsibilities as a Placement Cell Coordinator
1) Co-ordinate with companies for the placement of students.
2) Arrangement of various placement activities in the form of camps and walk-in, involving in job fair activities etc.
3) To encourages the students to participate in seminars, workshops, job fair etc..to exhibit their potential.
4) Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
5) Guidance for Higher studies in India or Abroad.
Responsibilities as a Internship Co-ordinator.
1) To guide the students for Internship in Industry and interact with industry person so minimize the gap between students and Industry.