M.E IN CIVIL (TRANSPORTATION)
Area Of Interest
Highway Engg, Pavement design, Traffic Engg, Urban Transportation
Member of Time Table Committee
Responsibilities as a Time table committee are as given below,
1) To prepare the time table of Odd & Even semester as per teaching scheme & syllabus given by GTU.
2) Co-ordination of other departments & verify their slots given by them.
3) Preparing time table and sending to convener for further procedure.
4) To arrange visiting faculty after considering of overload.
5) To prepare list of students who are taking different elective subject and entry of those students to GTU portal also.
Member of PostMatric Scholarship
Responsibilities as a member of Postmatric Scholarship are as given below,
1) Guide the Students regarding Postmatric Scholarship for various scheme like BCK 79, BCK-80, BCK-81, BCK-81A, BCK-10, BCK-6.1, Umbrella, VKY-157, VKY-156, VKY-164, EBC etc... (Through notice board, Annoucement in classroom, etc..)
2) Collection of Scholarship form along with documents.
3) Checking of all documents upload in website with original.
4) Approve Scholarship form at Institute level through online.
5) Send Scholarship form in Hardcopy as well as softcopy to Higer Authority also.
6) Prepare MIS report in Excel file for various scheme.
LLCC, M&R, Landscaping, Fire-Safety.
Responsibilities are as given below,
1) Maintenance and repair which include electrical, projector, AC, water cooler, plumbing, notice board, green board, white board etc...
2) Green are maintenance, refilling of fire extinguisher.