M.E.( Production Engineering Manufacturing Technology)
Area Of Interest
Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Production Management , Lean, Green and Six Sigma
- L.D.College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Aug 2008- July 2009)
- Shri S'ad Vidya Mandal Institute of Technology, Bharuch (July 2012 - June 2016)
- Government Engineering College, Bharuch ( June 2016 - Till the date)
- Coordinator of Scholarships
- Committee member of Techfest
- Committee member of Annual culture festival.
- Departmental Exam Coordinators.
- Kayastha, Chintan, and Jaivesh Gandhi. "Optimization of process parameter in turning of copper by combination of taguchi and principal component analysis method." International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications 3.6 (2013): 1-6.
- Patel, Bhargav C., and Jaivesh Gandhi. "Optimizing and analysis of parameter for pipe welding: A literature review." International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 2.10 (2013): 229-234.
- Deshpande, V., Patil, N. D., Baviskar, V., & Gandhi, J. (2016). Plant layout optimization using CRAFT and ALDEP methodology. Productivity Journal by National Productivity Council, 57(1), 32-42.
- Patil, Nitish D., V. A. Deshpande, and J. Gandhi. "Techniques for Solving Facility Layout Problem: A Survey." Afro-Asian International Conference on Science, Engineering & Technology AAICSET. 2015.
- Joshi, Saumil K., and Jaivesh D. Gandhi. "Influence of Tool Shoulder Geometry on Friction Stir Welding: A Literature Review." 2nd International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research & Practice.
- Gandhi, Jaivesh, Shashank Thanki, and Jitesh J. Thakkar. "An investigation and implementation framework of Lean Green and Six Sigma (LG&SS) strategies for the manufacturing industry in India." The TQM Journal (2021).
Professional institutional Membership
Life time member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Induction Phase-I at NITTTR, Bhopal.
- Emerging trends in major thrust areas of "Mechanical Engineering" at Government Engineering College, Bharuch.
Methodology :Tools and Techniques at L.D.College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Optimization Methods for Engineering and Scientific Applications at IITRAM, Ahmedabad
- Advanced welding Processes for Titanium and Aluminum alloys at L.D.College of Engineering ,Ahmedabad
- Comprehensive online Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) by I-Hub
- MOOC training on SWAYAM on "Accreditation for Undergraduate Engineering Programmes".
- Induction Phase-II online training organized by NITTR ,Bhopal.