M E CIVIL
Area Of Interest
Environmental Engineering,Water & Waste Water Engineering
1) GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC,VALSAD - LECTURER APPLIED MECHANICS - 21/7/98 TO 31/1/2002
2) DR. S & S S GHANDHY COLLEGE OF ENGG., SURAT- LECTURER APPLIED MECHANICS - 1/2/2002 TO 25/4/2011
3) GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, SURAT - ASSISTANT PROFESSOR CIVIL - 26/4/2011 TO 25/6/2015
4) GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BHARUCH - ASSISTANT PROFESSOR CIVIL - 26/6/2015 TO CONT...
College level and Department level portfolios
College level portfolios
Girls hostel warden
Department Level portfolios
Department exam management
Mark sheet compilation
Department Student related activity
Subject coordinator of Environmental Engineering,Water and waste water Engineering, Irrigation Engineering
Lab In charge of Environmental Engineering Laboratory
Class coordinator of final year BE civil students
At UG as per GTU Syllabus
In B.E. Civil
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering
- Water & Wastewater Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Elements of Civil Engineering / Basic Civil Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Design Engineering 1(A) / 1(B)
- Irrigation Engineering
- Applied Fluid Mechanics
- Railway, Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Design of Hydraulic Structures
- Professional Practice and Valuation
- Construction Project Management
Listed below are publication
1.Published a paper " Performance evaluation of effluent treatment plant of pigment Industry " at International Journal of latest technology in Engineering Management and applied science, 6 Nov 2016.
Indian Society for Technical Education
Membership no. LM33301
Research project PG level
Performance evaluation of Effluent Treatment Plant of Pigment Industry and reuse of waste Aluminium Hydroxide as coagulant.
Academic Project at UG level
Biofuel Generation from organic waste using magnetic iron Nano Particles
1) NPTEL (MOOC) "AICTE-FDP" approved course "Electronics waste Management-Issues & Challenges”, Jan-Feb, 2019.
2) NPTEL (MOOC) "AICTE-FDP" approved course "Waste water treatment & recycling" , July-October 2018.
3) NITTTR, CHANDIGARH , M S U VADODARA,"Research Methodology" ,7-18 May 2018.
4) SVNIT, Surat, "Waste management in smart cities", 9-13 May 2016.
5) NITTTR, AMDAVAD ,"Advances in Building Survices".27-01 June 2016
6) NITTTR, AMDAVAD,"Developing Entrepreneurship skills in students" 10-14 Nov.2014
7) Karmyogi Residential training for quality Improvement program in technical Edu. 6-8 Dec. 2013
8) SVNIT SURAT," Advances in waste management technique" 23-27 June 2014
9) NITTTR AMDAVAD," INDUCTION PHASE -2 " 3-14 Feb 2014
10) NITTTR AMDAVAD," INDUCTION PHASE -1 " 29-10 Apr-May 2013
11) SPIPA, SURAT ," CCC+ " 12-26 May 2008
12) DR. S&SSG COLLEGE,SURAT,"Internet as learning resource development"