M.E.Civil (Geotechanical Engineering)
Area Of Interest
Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering in March-2001, Polytechnic, MS University, Vadodara with 66.0 %.
2. B.E.Civil in April-2006 from FTE, MS University, Vadodara with 62.0 %.
3. M.E.Civil (Geotechanical Engineering) in June-2009 from FTE, MS University, Vadodara with 72.0 %.
4. Pursuing Ph.D in Civil Engineering from Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
Working as Assistant Professor at Government Engineering college, Bharuch since 28/04/2011.
Professional Institutional Membership
1. Life time membership of " Indian Geotechanical society".
2. Life time membership of " Indian Society for Technical Education".
Program officer of NSS Unit at Institute level.